It’s time for cooler temperatures, back to school, autumn colors, harvest of summer labors, and football.
September is a time for welcoming and considering change—a time for releasing the old and focusing on the new. It’s also Healthy Aging Month, a time to focus on inner energy and growing older—no matter what life stage you’re in. It’s never too early or too late to develop a more positive attitude or embrace a new passion—perhaps a new hobby, volunteer opportunity, or career change.
Healthy Aging magazine tips to age in a healthy way:
- Don’t act your age! Promote positive thinking.
- Be positive in conversation & action, don’t complain.
- Distance yourself from negative people, smile often.
- Walk like a vibrant person, look up.
- Stand up straight.
- End loneliness–volunteer, take a class, attend coffee time.
- Walk for health—great for physical & emotional well-being, & a chance to talk to neighbors.
- Take care of health—have health screenings.
- Find inner peace thru music or hobbies.
Have a Peaceful & Healthy September!