Registration for the 2023-24 school year is open now for everyone! Here is the link to our online registration:
In order to reserve your spot in the program the registration form and payment must be received (no payment required for waitlist). For four-year-olds, the registration form and copy/picture of the birth certificate must be received. Enrollment is done on a first-come, first-serve basis and no early entries will be accepted.
The first day of class for the 2023-24 preschool year is Tuesday, Sept. 5th, 2023.
Additional Program Info:
Preschool will follow the Cedar Rapids Community School District for delays and cancellations. If there is a delay, AM preschool will be canceled. Children do not need to be potty-trained.
Classes for 2’s, 3’s, and 4’s are currently full. If you are interested in being on a waitlist for the current school year, please contact the office at 319-393-8189, or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Check out our virtual tours of two of our Lovely Lane classrooms on our Facebook page!
Info for current families:
Please make sure you are signed up for our text alerts and join our Facebook page. We post all important announcements and weather related cancellations through our text alerts and Facebook page.
To sign up, text @lovelylane to 81010.
Join our Facebook page!
Here is a link to our Parent-Handbook PDF.
We have two different facilities on different sides of Cedar Rapids to accommodate families throughout Cedar Rapids and the surrounding areas. Lovely Lane Preschool is at Lovely Lane United Methodist Church, 2424 42nd St NE, and Trinity Lane Preschool is located at Asbury United Methodist Church, 350 27th Ave SW. Our preschools are state-licensed, non-profit programs administered by a director and volunteer advisory board. We provide a safe and nurturing environment for children two through four years old.
- Our preschools provide a Christian-based learning environment for children ages 2-4 years.
- We hire staff that love to interact with children! All staff members meet all of the requirements laid out by the Department of Human Services.
- Each classroom has a teacher and a teacher associate.
- Our curriculum is based on the Creative Curriculum early childhood education system.
- Our teachers prepare children for kindergarten by teaching them the importance of following directions, social interaction, and exploratory play. Instruction is individualized to meet the needs and interests of students whenever possible.
- In addition to a director who is in charge of the entire program, we also have a site director who handles all the responsibilities at Trinity Lane.
**The 4-year-old classrooms at Trinity Lane and Lovely Lane are part of the Voluntary Preschool program through the Cedar Rapids Community School District. Because of this, we are able to provide free preschool for these classes.
Please call Lovely Lane Preschool at 319-393-8189 if you have any questions. We are happy to help!
Lovely Lane Preschool/BASE
2424 42nd St. NE
Cedar Rapids, IA 52402
Trinity Lane Preschool
350 27th Avenue SW
Cedar Rapids, IA 52404