Before and After School Enrichment
Registration is now open for everyone! The link below has registration options for both the 24-25 School Year and Summer of ’24. If you qualify for Child Care Assistance please use the applications labelled with “Child Care Assistance” in front of the name. If that does not apply to you then use the “BASE 2024-25” link.
No early entries will be accepted for enrollment. A $60 non-refundable enrollment fee will be charged when accepted onto the roster (no payment required for waitlist). If you have already paid this for the Summer 2024 registration, you will not have to pay the enrollment fee twice.
2023-24 School Year
Info for current families:
Please make sure you are signed up for Playground and join our Facebook page. We post all important announcements and weather related cancellations through our Playground Feed and Facebook page.
Here is a link for instructions on how to finish creating your parent Playground account after submitting your registration form. The mobile app is called “Playground School Management” in the App Store & Google Play Store.
Join our Facebook page!
- Lovely Lane’s Before & After School Enrichment is a state licensed, non-profit program administered by a director and volunteer advisory board. Our staff provides a safe and enriching environment for Kindergarten through 5th grade students who attend Pierce Elementary School.
- Our location – we are located right next door to Pierce Elementary which provides us the opportunity to escort students safely to and from school during the day. It is also convenient for picking up and dropping off students.
- We provide a hot breakfast daily before school and snacks after school while staying peanut free to protect those with peanut allergies
- Enrichment activities such as special crafts or yoga, are offered in the afternoons and special activities like storytelling or movies are offered on days with early dismissals
- We provide daycare on in-service and snow days, days during Thanksgiving and Spring Break, and the summer months.
- We hire staff that love to interact with children. All staff members have been fingerprinted and background checked. Our staff is trained in CPR and First Aid. All staff participate in professional growth opportunities.
- We offer flexibility. You can choose to pay for before and after school; before only; after only; or drop-in (pay per use).
- We have an outstanding reputation because of our many activities and the way we work with parents.
- BASE operates from 6:30 am to 5:45 pm (Times subject to change during inclement weather.)
- We escort students to school at 8:40 am and pick them up again in the afternoons at 3:50 pm
- Breakfast is served from 7:30 to 8:00 am and a healthy snack is provided in the afternoon.
- In the afternoons students are provided with opportunities to join in on enrichment activities, play games, create in our art center, read, put together puzzles, and go outside (weather permitting).
BASE Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday
6:30 am – 5:45 pm*
*Times subject to change during inclement weather
Lovely Lane Preschool/ BASE
2424 42nd St. NE
Cedar Rapids, IA 52402
Trinity Lane Preschool
350 27th Avenue SW
Cedar Rapids, IA 52404