#BeTheDifference in 2021 – 5 Tips to Help You Practice Resilience
Resilience was the word for 2020 because it reflects our ability to push forward in the face of adversity.
Staying resilient will be key in 2021 as well, as we bravely face new challenges and celebrate new triumphs.
Here are Five Tips to help you practice RESILIENCE in 2021:
- Tip 1: Be open to changes and allow for flexibility
- Tip 2: Keep things in perspective
- Tip 3: Take care of yourself with activities you enjoy
- Tip 4: Prioritize your relationships
- Tip 5: Ask for help if you need it
From your Health & Wholeness Committee [*except from the Mental Health First Aid Monthly Newsletter, Issue 1, 2021]